The CHFC is actively seeking out volunteers to help with our efforts.
Right now, we can use help in the following areas:
- Office support in our Palo Alto office.
- Help with online solicitation to get more people to come to our web
site and sign up with the CHFC.
- Fundraising efforts.
- Grassroots organizing and lobbying of state representatives. This
includes helping with email, phone, and letter-writing efforts, leafletting
at places such as health food stores, as well as face-to-face meetings
with state senate and assembly members. For example, if you have experienced
a striking cure using an unlicensed alternative therapy, you might organize
a meeting with your representative and tell them about your experiences
and the efforts of the CHFC.
Also, please let us know if you:
- Know any celebrities who would be willing to lobby on our behalf.
- Are an alternative practitioner who has experienced harrassment or
prosecution by the authorities.
Contact our office by phone or email:
California Health Freedom Coalition
PO Box 186
Palo Alto, CA 94302